Jointly organized by the UIS and the UNESCO Culture sector, with the support of Inter Arts and financed by the Government of Catalunya.
The objectives of the meeting were to:
1. Build on the work of the group and review the progress of work to date since the first meeting in Montreal in September 2007
2. Study the applicability of the model designed by Andrew Stirling to identify best practices
3. Share research and practices applied in the measurement of the diversity of cultural expressions
4. Examine and identify the role of the expert group
5. Formulate a working agenda
Documents from meeting: